Panel Session "Science Policy Interfaces: Chances and Pitfalls"
On Wednesday, 29 November, a public panel discussion will take place at the Research Academy Leipzig. Opportunities and pitfalls at the interfaces of science and political influence will be discussed.
Interfaces between science and politics are the topic of an alumni symposium organised by the Leibniz Program of the Research Academy, to which former doctoral researchers and Leibniz professors will return to Leipzig between 27 November and 1 December.
Everyone interested is cordially invited to the panel session on November, 29 at 5pm at the Research Academy Leipzig (Wächterstraße 30, 04107 Leipzig).
The event is public and free. Upon request, childcare can be provided during the event.
- Dr. Susanne Koch (TU München)
- Dr. Justus Lentsch (Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main)
- Dr. Anett Richter (German Centre for Integrative Biodiversity Research Leipzig)
- Dr. Christian von Soest (Research Academy Alumnus, German Institute of Global and Area Studies Hamburg)
- Dr. Joram Tarusarira (Research Academy Alumnus, University of Groningen)
- Moderation by Prof. Monia Wohlrab-Sahr (Director of the Leibniz Programme of Leipzig University)